Vets in Croydon: Act Quickly if Your Dog Has Just Consumed Chocolate


It isn’t uncommon to give your canine companion some of your leftovers as a quick snack. Although you can give your dog a number of food items from your pantry, one thing you should never give them is chocolate as it contains theobromine and caffeine, two substances that are toxic to dogs in large doses.

Unfortunately, dogs have a knack for eating stuff we don’t want them to eat, from old pairs of shoes to chocolate. Whether your dog snuck into your sugar stash while you were out or lapped up any spilt cocoa powder during your last baking session, it is imperative that you act quickly. In the event you suspect your dog has consumed chocolate, be sure to do the following:
http://nelsonvets.co.uk/vets-croydon-act-quickly-dog-just-consumed-chocolate/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s